A Junior Driver's License may be changed to a regular, Non-Commercial Driver's License when you meet the following requirements:
- Held a Junior Driver's License for 1 year,
- Have not been convicted of any violation of the Vehicle Code,
- Have not been in an accident for which you are partially or fully responsible.
- Has successfully completed a driver’s training course approved by the Department (30 hour classroom course and 6 hours of behind-the-wheel training by an approved driver training school)
- You will need to complete form DL-59
NOTE: A Junior Driver's License shall automatically become a Regular Driver's License when you turn 18 years old.
How the Course Works
The online course is divided into 9 units, with each unit containing its own quiz. Once you have completed all the units, there will be a 40-question final exam. Once you have passed the final exam, a Certificate of Completion will be mailed to the address you have provided. Click here to check out the course demo.
An instructor will be available online by AOL Instant Messenger on Tuesdays from 7:00 P.M to 9:00 P.M. most weeks. Just instant message WDTS.
You can e-mail us at email@example.com
The cost for the online course is $50.00